With the first quarter of 2017 and a mission to both Asia and Honduras behind us, here’s what we can report.
In the first 90 days of this year, we have had the most far-reaching, most influential, most productive, most inclusive (in team members), and most generous 90 days of our history.
This includes accomplishing of all 3 goals recently established by our board of directors as the primary causes we are focused on.
- #CleanWater projects
Here’s a summary of what VI associates accomplished during the Honduras mission, alone…
- 5 weeks of volunteer assistance to the HOPE School staff
- Gifts of teaching equipment, musical instruments, and medical/hygiene supplies for HOPE School
- Hundreds of meals and refreshments provided for the HOPE staff, students, families, and conference attendees
- 5 weeks of special Bible lessons for the students
- Initiation of new, sustainable programs and classes for the students
- Hiring and providing for new support staff at the school
- Gifts of building and property improvements at HOPE School
- Medical workshops and hygiene training for students
- Spiritual retreat and vacation provided for HOPE School administrators
- Christian women’s conference for Morazan, HN women/churches
- Initiation of a sustainable women’s outreach to Morazan, HN women/churches
- Observation of the sustainable clean water distribution ministry made possible by a VI water well
- Personal ministry and assistance to the family of a murder victim (the victim was the brother-in-law of a friend and helper to the HOPE staff and Visionaries teams for many years)
- Established connections for better, future mission teams and support for Ms. Celenia’s vision (administrator of HOPE School)
Read about the Asia mission HERE.
We are quietly and supernaturally (in terms of funding and provision of resources) going around the world and changing things for God’s helper-leaders.
Visionaries (teams) are making visions come alive. We are in a position to influence helper-leaders to take a step-up and see them increase their own influence in exponential ways.